FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How long is the shipment handing time?
Maximum 7 working days. However we usually ship out the order within 3 working days just in case we need to transfer the product form warehouse.
2. Can I request for a Full Tax Invoice?
Yes, Please email to us at email@example.com upon purchase. We will attach the invoice when we ship out the product.
3. I can't find the item I'm looking for in the webiste.
Kindy drop us an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to source it for you.
4. Can I cancel my Order?
Yes. However, cancellation is only applicable if the order has not been shipped out. If cancellation is requested after we have shipped out the order, customer needs to bear the cost if delivering back the product back to us.
5. Can I change my shipping address?
Yes. Kindly drop us an email to us at email@example.com or call us 03-4142 6688 for changing address request.
6. Do you ship outside of Malaysia?
No. currently we only ship within Malaysia (both West Msia and East Msia).
7. Will I receive a notification once my order is shipped?
Yes. Together with the tracking number.
8. How do I claim warranty?
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 03-4142 6688 first before shipping anythings back to us, so that we can provide you with complete return instructions.
9.Can we select the Self-Pickup location
Yes. Kindly call us 03-4142 6688 to select Self-pickup location.
1. All sales are considered final, no return or refund will be entitled.
2. All Asashi's warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective supplies.
3. Asashi will provide 1st year waranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer's service Centre.
4. Working product found incompatible with customer's PC or Notebook will not be entitled for any exchange.
5. In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense.
6. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purpose from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.